Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Blogging Year in Review! Meme.

Take the first sentence from the first post you made each month and string them together.

Wow, it's officially 2008! For me at least! I am a green fan this month! :) Adoption is something that I am passionate about. My house is a mess. OK This is how it works. Of course, ya'll know I love, love Tim McGraw. Well we are finally home for a few days. Wow, what a weekend we had! Can you believe it is already October? A few more before we are off to the happiest place on earth! I have been able to come up with so much to blog about lately, until I sit down.


Wow, what a year in review!  Next year I better make my first sentence count.

Go ahead and give it a try, I betcha it will be better than mine!  :)

Can you tell I am b-o-r-e-d today. :)
I wish I was home getting stuff done!
2.5 more hours!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you crack me up!! YES you must be bored!! :)

Heather said...

Oh I'll have to do this one! Yours almost made sense lol.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

that's such a cute idea!

Lovely Lisa said...

Bored indeed! :)

Hey, is there any way you can make the links that show up in the RSS feed go directly to the post? It's taking me to the main blog every time and I have to find the post again. Not a big deal, but just a suggestion.