We went Ice Fishing yesterday! It was so fun to get out and start off the Ice Fishing Season, but boy was it cold!
It wasn't so bad while we were fishing because we were in a tent. We all "caught" a fish, but Dad was the only one who actually got his fish through the hole. The rest of us were having issues and pole malfunctioning, but it was a blast. And cold. Did I mention cold? It really didn't get cold until we were leaving, but the wind chill had to be in the negative digits. Brrr...
It wasn't so bad while we were fishing because we were in a tent. We all "caught" a fish, but Dad was the only one who actually got his fish through the hole. The rest of us were having issues and pole malfunctioning, but it was a blast. And cold. Did I mention cold? It really didn't get cold until we were leaving, but the wind chill had to be in the negative digits. Brrr...
7 comments:
I am pretty sure I couldnt convince Ryan to do that more than once. I'd talk him into it a first time (for the experience of it darling!) but after he'd 'experienced' the cold, he wouldnt go again lol.
I noticed in the first photo you had a pinky-red hat on and I wondered why you didnt have your new Christmas hat on but then I scrolled down and there it was. Then I wondered why you took two hats lol.
Sorry Kam, but I don't think that even sounds a little fun! I HATE being cold!! Glad you guys had fun though!
Heather- I had to make sure I was warm! lol. I had three coats on, three hats (if you include my coat hood), and two pairs of gloves. :) I also had ear muffs incase my ears got a little too cold!
It really is fun though! I love it!
Meliss, you will have to go with us just once! It really is quite fun and most of the time it's warm. This was one of the coldest trips we have had.
Y'all are CRAZY!! :)
It looks like you guys had fun. I have never before been ice fishing! Not sure I ever will. ;) I'm a wimp when it comes to cold weather!
Wow, that sounds like a really really cold activity, and brave! I would be so nervous on that ice!! You guys are so outdoorsy
Brrr! You crazy girl! I'm glad you didn't get frostbite. :p
Post a Comment