Oh cute!!! Tell them congrats for us!!!
What a cutie!
I believe her name is Tessa Rose. She has very large hands and feet and is about 21 inches long. At least that is what my mommy said.
I my gosh she is insanley gorgeous! Look at that hair!
Precious! What is her Name? I love her chubby cheeks.
Aww what a cutie! Do they have any other children?
She looks soo sweet! love the name :)
How sweet. I love her blonde hair!
So cute!
Awwww! I bet her mommy is so in love with her. I hope you got lots of snuggies in with her. :D
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh cute!!! Tell them congrats for us!!!
What a cutie!
I believe her name is Tessa Rose. She has very large hands and feet and is about 21 inches long. At least that is what my mommy said.
I my gosh she is insanley gorgeous! Look at that hair!
Precious! What is her Name? I love her chubby cheeks.
Aww what a cutie! Do they have any other children?
She looks soo sweet! love the name :)
How sweet. I love her blonde hair!
So cute!
Awwww! I bet her mommy is so in love with her. I hope you got lots of snuggies in with her. :D
Post a Comment