
Today I went to Carrie's Memorial Service. It was really nice and there were so many fun memories that her family shared with us. She was a wonderful person that warmed the hearts of many. She had a wonderful smile and that was the one on thing you couldn't forget about Carrie. When I worked with her, she was always smiling and giggling. You couldn't be in a bad mood around her. She was always so helpful and always accomplished everything that I asked her to do. She cleaned rooms for me for awhile and did a great job... sometimes it was hard to find anything wrong with them. When they needed a front desk person, I knew she was the one that would do a great job, so she went to the front desk. But she always had all the left over laundry folded for me when I got there in the morning. I always appreciated her.
I am proud of her for all the accomplishements that she had made in the past year. She really had things in order and had a goal in mind. She will be missed. Especially her smile.
3 comments:
Well said. Did you see Ruthanne? I emailed her but I don't know if she got it. I hope the family is doing okay. I still can't get over it. Still makes me want to cry when I think of it.
yah, I saw Ruthanne. I was sad and crying throughout the funeral, but after I went and gave Ruthanne a hug and I lost it. There was no holding it in. But she just hugged me and let me cry, so that was nice. (she was comforting me when I should have been comforting her) Her whole family seemed really calm and peaceful and seems like they are just focusing on all the fond memories they have of Carrie. They are strong people.
I think she was buried in her Wedding Dress, so that is neat. She'll always be a bride. Her fiance talked. He seemed really nice. I feel bad for him. I don't think I could have dealt with loosing a fiance. It's sad. But her work on earth was done and she's happy were she is at.
It was a really good funeral though. I am glad that I went.
http://www.maglebymortuary.com/obits/11/11.htm
http://www.thespectrum.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007703080308
Post a Comment