Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wild Hogs


I promise this is the last post today! So we decided to go to the movie tonight and we went to Wild Hogs (of course the only choice in this town). Well I don't think that I have seen Dustyn laugh so hard and so much in a movie, ever! It was really funny and I enjoyed it quite a bit! There were a few bare bum and scantly dressed women scenes that I could have done without, but it was really funny. A lot funnier than I expected, so if you enjoy funny biker movies, you should go see it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see it sooo bad. Next time we go to a movie, that's the one we are seeing.

dust and kam said...

worth seeing, and paying a little money for. I am sure Dustyn will buy it when it comes out. He was seriously laughing so hard.... too funny.