Thursday, June 21, 2007
Friends
Last night Ryan and Melissa invited us over to have steaks and BBQ. It was a fun night. Dinner was great. We made root beer shushies for dessert and ate a whole box of cream puffs. It was fun to just relax and not worry about anything. Ryan an Dustyn played Guitar Heros and Melissa and I talked. Her kids are super cute! They have three now. We also got a tour of their house. It is really nice and I think that I need to hire her as a decorator. But it was a really nice evening and I look forward to doing it again!
I love talking about:
Food,
Friends,
Guitar Heros,
Ryan and Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
sounds like fun! Whos from NM thats always on our blogs? do you know? j/C
Glad you had fun, cause we did too! Thanks again!!
Heard how Aaron is after his surgery? do they still live in St. George?
no, they live in SLC. I heard he is doing well and the tumor was not cancerous so he isn't going to have to go through Chemo. But he seems to be getting back to normal and regaining all that he had lost.
How'd you get all the cool colors on your blog??
On the tab where it says change page format or something like that... well on one of the tabs says "Colors and Fonts". Go there! You can chose whatever color you want for mostly anything. Fun!
Post a Comment