Boy, Dustyn looks very serious about playing a guitar!
Yay! That's exciting!! We just found out they are coming out with a 3rd one!! It comes out in November. I guess we better start saving up!!
How is your video buisness going????
Obviously not to well if we have so much time to play Guitar Heros! Ha ha! Just kidding. We haven't advertised much... so nothin.
by the way.... did you notice that you told the "secret" on a public blog that is read by the person who the "secret" is for?
ya, but does she read it at midnight???
Holy cow guys!Do you never sleep???Crazy kids!!!I love 'em!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Boy, Dustyn looks very serious about playing a guitar!
Yay! That's exciting!! We just found out they are coming out with a 3rd one!! It comes out in November. I guess we better start saving up!!
How is your video buisness going????
Obviously not to well if we have so much time to play Guitar Heros! Ha ha! Just kidding. We haven't advertised much... so nothin.
by the way.... did you notice that you told the "secret" on a public blog that is read by the person who the "secret" is for?
ya, but does she read it at midnight???
Holy cow guys!
Do you never sleep???
Crazy kids!!!
I love 'em!!
Post a Comment