So I finally broke down and got the game that everyone has been talking about... Guitar Heros! I am super excited. I can hardly wait to get it in the mail! YES! Another electronic device to occupy my time. Man I need a life!
But I will let you know how it goes!! So excited!
Check it out! (click on the title of this post... my computer isn't smart enough to post a link IN the blog... oh wait, maybe it's me!) There is some GREAT music on it! YAY!!
5 comments:
I love Guitar Heros! SO FUN!!
katie have you played Guitar Heros before?? FUN!! I am glad you think it is fun! I am still wating to find out!
Yes, we have both of them. It's the only game I will play on the playstation2 with Mike. I hope you like it!
YAY!! I am so excited! I hope it gets here soon!! :)
i just got the email it was shipped out today! Woohoo!!
Post a Comment