Sunday, June 10, 2007

More camping pictures!

Man I miss camping! I just want to spend every weekend up at FISHLAKE! Infact... I think we might spend next weekend up there!

Dad being silly!

Chet in his waiters! What a goof! (Sorry.... the pictures were one the wrong setting again and I can't turn them... just slightly turn your head a little to see them! It's easier than turning the monitor!)

Dustyn! Man he's sexy! :D

Mom. Need I say more? :D

Tina and Camo in the Paddle Boat!

Dad.... and me... Remember just tilt your head to the left! :D

5 comments:

Rick said...

That wasn't nice!!!

Brandon and JaKell said...

we got a good laugh!!! Kids will love seeing it. I will have to show them tomorrow when they wake up. Looks like you all had a blast!

Brandon and JaKell said...

why can't I see anything but X for the last 4 ??? :(

dust and kam said...

I can see them!! But I reloaded them all! Are they working now?

Brandon and JaKell said...

yep working now, thanks! Fun pictures!