Friday, June 29, 2007

Names!

So I know that the adoption is not official yet... and no matter how hard I try to hold in the excitement a little comes out every now and then.

So for all of you that have been guessing on the name of the baby... now would be the time to make your official guess. If you already know the baby's name, you are NOT allowed to guess! :) (Or you better come up with a good pretend name) This means you CamRee! (Oh yeah, and you earned your free visit). You can't tell anyone for another few days! You are the best secret keeper ever! I could trust you with ANY secret! I love five year olds!

The one who gets the closest will get 10 points and maybe a free visit with the baby. The rest of you will have to pay the admission fee at the door (I have to get an iPhone somehow!). If anyone else cares to venture a guess on the weight, time and date of the baby, feel free. I might have a few more free visits, but I will check on that and let you know.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about Dustynia??

dust and kam said...

We were thinking more along the lines of Art-E.

Amy said...

How about Uniqua? hehe Does Hilary have a usable middle name? Will your baby's middle name be Lee, after Aunty Amy, of course;)? We are hoping and praying for a call TODAY!! What if...

dust and kam said...

Actually we are stealing her middle name from Hilary. It is a name that Hilary really liked and wanted to name her. I'd tell you what it is, but then it wouldn't be a surpise, would it? :D

Anonymous said...

I know her middle name!!!! Kamie told me it...I like it, its cute!

But not her first! I am not even trying to get Camree to tell me, thats mean to make a 5 year old keep a secret that everyone want to know, and knows that she knows... the fam likes to try to get it out of her. She is a very good secret keeper...which is good...just hope she doesn't keep secrets she is not suppose to, if you know what I mean.

When we kept Tryen's name a secret until dad guessed it sitting in the delivery room like an hour before he was born, everyone thought we were so lame..oh well...it was funny what names people guessed, but hey we at least told everyone it started with a "T" the most popular name... Tibberon!

well lets see...Hilary is a naturally skinny person it seems, so i am guessing the baby will be around 6lb. 8oz and 181/2 inches long...just a guess :)

dust and kam said...

CamRee likes being the only one who knows our secret. It's not mean. It makes her feel important and special.

Anonymous said...

no your not mean...everyone who tries to get it out of her mainly...she is sooooo excited to tell everyone.

Anonymous said...

Naturally skinny?!?! LOL. Oh, I wish I were naturally skinny!

Name: Gremlin Artee Allen

Actually... I'm sitting here pouting because I can't guess because I already know her name. Anyways, I think I do. Uhm, let me see.

Birth Date: July 4, 2007
Weight: 7 lbs 10 ozs
Length: 20 inches

dust and kam said...

I am going to guess...

July 2, 2007
7 lbs. 14 oz.
19.5 inches

dust and kam said...

Oh yeah... and Hil. It is so nice of you to wait until my FAVORITE holiday to have Gremlin. You are so thoughtful! :)

I need to stop leaving my own comments, huh?

Anonymous said...

:) I try!

Anonymous said...

Well someone's got to go with Kamie's birthday, so how about
7-7-07
7lbs.7oz.
7:07a.m.
7 is a lucky number.
(you could name her Seven,remember the Sienfeld episode)
OR if I go with my full moon theory then it will be 7-1-07 and 7lbs.1oz. Can I guess twice?
The name is a hard one to guess. I'll go with Grace or Faith.

Anonymous said...

I am gonna say...

July 4th
6 lbs 11 oz
19 inches

and for the name...I guess...Ann maybe?? No idea really.

Anonymous said...

Just thinking...hmm...names i think you'd consider might be...

***Gracie
**Olivia
(first two names seems like you use to like alot)
*Hilary :)
*Mallory
*Kylee
*Nicole
(isn't her daughters middle
name Kamie?)
*Savanna
*Faith
**Audrey (Faith Hill's first name)

How many guesses do I get...hopefully more than one!!!

who knows...honestly I am clueless!

Amy said...

I am going to guess

July 3rd
8lbs. 3oz.
21 inches

Big and healthy!

Rick said...

Well, maybe we should shoot for Grandpa's birthday!!!!
July 19th isn't that far off!!!!!
And that would be cool to have the same birthday as Grandpa!!!! Boy would we party, huh Gremlin???
Either way, we're all pretty impatient, don't you think?