Saturday, February 16, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

I hope ya'll had a great Valentines Day. We did, for the most part. I am still trying to get over this illness (whatever it is). But we were still able to have our Annual Valentines Fondue Party! Yum!! It was super good, but we were all so full, we had to put off the chocolate for a different day.

Dustyn is a super husband and gave me two sets of new sheets! They are super nice and were very much appreciated! Ours were struggling! But he also put a new set of sheets on the bed and made the bed so me, the sicky, could lay in bed all day today and take a 4 hour nap in my new sheets! Isn't he such a wonderful husband? I sure think so! I love him!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did fondue as well. And I used the broth recipe you gave me last year. lol. It was soooooo good.

The Barclay Family said...

We have had a heck of a time the last couple weeks with sickness! I hope you are feeling better.

sarah said...

Hope you feel better soon! There's nothing quite like sleeping in new/freshly cleaned sheets :)

btw, i've switched my address to www.hersimplicity.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Dustyn sheets were the perfect gife! I love the feel of good new sheets.
Grandma Dotson spoiled us when she gave us all 400 count satin sheets for Christmas a few years ago. I now won't buy anything else.
We had a fun Valentines Day Thanks to Kamie and Dustyn making all the yummy food.It was fun!
I have also been down with this junk (illness) and bad back from traveling. Kamie, I hope we get over this real soon! Let Us know how you are doing...
Thanks for the fun Valentines and thank you Dustyn for being so good to Kamie. Love you both, MOM & Dad

the splendid life of us... said...

I love new sheets, they feel so good!

Shell said...

That is nice! Tony thinks Valentines day is a dumb holiday (his excuse is shouldn't we show the ones we love that we love them everyday) But he has to do stuff for me on it because it is my Birthday also.

Shell said...

Also, I hope you get feeling better!