Monday, February 18, 2008

It's time again . . .

I am in desperate need of a hair cut! I have no idea what to do! It is at an awkward, what ever I do to it, looks sad stage. Blah. I just want to go in to someone and give them free reign on my hair. Too bad that isn't how it works. I would LOVE to go super short again, but since my face has gotten a little chubby since my last super short cut, I'm nervous that I might look silly. But probably it's all in my head. I loved the last haircut I had, but I was just too lazy to get up and straighten my hair everyday. I need a haircut where I can just utilize my curliness. Because lets be honest. I don't want to spend over an hour in the morning on my hair. Just not going to happen. When I do straighten my hair, it takes over an hour. And I am so picky with it that sometimes it stretches to two hours. When it's curly I am not nearly as picky. I'm weird, I know. But right now, it is too bulky and layered weird to have it curly. I have SUPER thin hair. I am talking THIN. And frizzy too!

So if anyone has any suggestions for me, feel free to share. I need all the help I can get. And if someone just wants to take over and do whatever they would like to it, I'd be happy with that too! Anything will help!

5 comments:

JaKell and Brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

The best part about your hair is that it will grow back! Cut it off! You wont be satisfied until you try it again. It's what I had to do. Now it's out of my system, until next time (hehehe). I LOVED your super short hair and it was great with your curls. Maybe get a short hair magazine. I got one and it had tons of cute hair ideas. It really helped my narrow down what I wanted! I ended up with a great cut!

Jenny said...

Yeah, go get a magazine and get some ideas. If you go to a good hairdresser, she'll be able to tell you if it will look good with the shape of your face or not (I have a chubby face now, too).

What I love about my hairdresser, is that I just say, "Do whatever will look cute" and she just loves to give me new styles and color. It's nice that she can decide for me because I am clueless in that department. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But like your friend said, it will ALWAYS grow back!

Shell said...

I usually get my hair cut about once every 3-4 years I go get it cut really short then let it grow out tell it is almost to my waist then go get it cut really short again.

Marc and Megan said...

I wish I had some good ideas for you! I would love to find a good, low-maintenance haircut, too!! So, I'll be happy to hear what you finally decide on doing. I have this annoying friz/semi-curl to my hair, making it so I have to straighten it every day. Make sure to come back and let us know what you end up doing with your hair!