Friday, February 29, 2008

Let's talk Idol

Make sure you head on over to Let's Talk Idol (courtesy of Jenny) and tell us what you think about this years American Idol!  Yay!
Of course, Dustyn and I are David Archuleta fans!  Wooooohooooo!
And as far as girls - so far, I am lovin' Brook White!

8 comments:

Shell said...

Those are my to favorites also. Brooke looks so familiar to me for some reason and David is just so cute! I hope they both do well. My boys like the rockers.

Jenny said...

Yay Idol! Go David!

Can you invite people to that blog or do I have to make you an administrator to do that? Feel free to add anyone you want!

Lovely Lisa said...

I'm totally cheering for those two as well, but David is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Well, David is my favorite, but Brook White bugs me. She is a good singer, but she seems a little fake to me. But that's just me. But then, I haven't been real impressed with any of the girls this year. Maybe next week I'll feel differently. :)

Marc and Megan said...

I will be shocked and disappointed if David doesn't win this thing in the end. He is BY FAR my favorite this year! :D

Lindsey from The R House said...

we're obsessed with a.i. also. so is our 10 month old. is that bad? oh well. he is so into pop culture.

i am so happy to meet another adoption friend. i am going to add you to my list of adoption friends on my blog. i hope that's okay.

i would love to send your profile to some ob offices and attorneys that i have connections with. email me if you are interested. therhouse@gmail.com

MUCH LOVE!

Amanda said...

These are two of my favs as well. Thankfully they both made the top 12!

dust and kam said...

mrs. r : thanks for visiting! I love your blog! And of course, your son is adorable!

Amanda! I am so excited they made it to the top 12! Wooohooo! :)