This last weekend we drove around Trolley Square. It was the first time I have been around there in years. It seemed weird that one year ago a tragic event happened there. I remember going to Trolley Square when I was a kid. It was different this time. You couldn't help but feel for the victims and survivors of this tragic event.
5 comments:
wow a year already? its gone by so fast. I doesn't seem like it was that long ago. I was reading a bunch of artlicles about it the other day, it is all sooooo sad, they have also had alot on the news about it lately and how the survivors are doing. I thought it was apdate, not that it had been that long. wow!
what exactly happened?
um...I obviously missed something. What happened and how come I never heard about it??
You can click on the orange link that says "One year ado today" and it will tell you more.
This event was seriously so sad. It was (and still is) hard to believe that something like this could happen so close to home. I wish the families well on this anniversary.
Post a Comment