I am so sad for so many families right now. Adoption is hard. Please pray for this family, this family, this family, and this family. And sadly, I know there are many more out there facing hard aches. Why does adoption have to be so hard, yet so wonderful. I suppose that is why. Things that are the hardest, always turn out the most wonderful.
Definitely a hard week for adoption.
But there are so many wonderful things happening all around at the same time! I love the Christmas season! I love that it is a season of giving and love.
I am so excited to adopt. I love adoption and the wonderful experience that I get to be a part of. I know it will be hard. Harder than I can even imagine right now. But I know it will be wonderful and totally worth the heart ache.
Heavenly Father loves us and he wants to bless us. He know what experiences will help us for our good. He knows what will make us into the best possible people we can be. He knows each and everyone of us. He knows what we need. I am thankful for this. I am thankful that we have been through the trials that we have had. They have and continue to make us better people. Preparing us to be better parents.
I love this time of year. I love thinking about the many blessings I have in my life. I love remembering the life of our Savior, Jesus Christ and the Atonement. We are so blessed!
Definitely a hard week for adoption.
But there are so many wonderful things happening all around at the same time! I love the Christmas season! I love that it is a season of giving and love.
I am so excited to adopt. I love adoption and the wonderful experience that I get to be a part of. I know it will be hard. Harder than I can even imagine right now. But I know it will be wonderful and totally worth the heart ache.
Heavenly Father loves us and he wants to bless us. He know what experiences will help us for our good. He knows what will make us into the best possible people we can be. He knows each and everyone of us. He knows what we need. I am thankful for this. I am thankful that we have been through the trials that we have had. They have and continue to make us better people. Preparing us to be better parents.
I love this time of year. I love thinking about the many blessings I have in my life. I love remembering the life of our Savior, Jesus Christ and the Atonement. We are so blessed!
5 comments:
Hey Kam, email me your mailing address so I can send you a Christmas card. Thanks a bunch!
Hi Kamie -
Can I just tell you how FREAKIN cute that little outfit you sent is??!!!! I can't wait to dress him up in it and take many, many pictures. You are so sweet. And that card was cute, too. (I am so not crafty like that). Anyway, thank you! Love, Jessica & Ron
Oh those are some heartbreaking adoption stories.
What a crazy week for adoption, but it is a beautiful thing. We all must keep fighting!
Wow, those really are heart breaking stories. I can't even imagine.
Post a Comment