Tom Petty's Words of Wisdom Tom Petty said, "The waiting is the hardest part." A couple weeks ago we got two emails from a birth parent. I'm not sure if they were from the same birth parent or not, but I just assumed. We haven't heard anything since. So, probably, we weren't awesome enough, but that doesn't keep me from wondering. I wish we could just know one way or another--are they not ready to make a decision? Did they find another family? What was it they didn't like about us? "You take it on faith, you take it to the heart, but the waiting is the hardest part."
I agree. The limbo is hard. But of course in the end it will all be worth it and more than likely we won't remember all the waiting and limbo. Just parts.
I hope you hear something back. One way or the other. :)
3 comments:
Thankyou!
Tom Petty's Words of Wisdom
Tom Petty said, "The waiting is the hardest part." A couple weeks ago we got two emails from a birth parent. I'm not sure if they were from the same birth parent or not, but I just assumed. We haven't heard anything since. So, probably, we weren't awesome enough, but that doesn't keep me from wondering. I wish we could just know one way or another--are they not ready to make a decision? Did they find another family? What was it they didn't like about us? "You take it on faith, you take it to the heart, but the waiting is the hardest part."
I agree. The limbo is hard. But of course in the end it will all be worth it and more than likely we won't remember all the waiting and limbo. Just parts.
I hope you hear something back. One way or the other. :)
Post a Comment