I'm responding to your comment! I love pistachios! I'm getting your box of goodies ready. I just need to finish my cookies! I swear, I am haing THE BEST time this year making things and giving them to people! It's been so fun. I've gone all out this year. It's been a riot. We unfortuneatly can't have seafood. David is allergic! But everything else sound delicious! Could ya send some recipes my way? I was thinking of a ham. Puerto Ricans always eat ham for Christmas, so I'll keep that tradition. Yum, I love wasill. Rosemary potatoes sound great too...All of it does! haha. Thanks Kam! BTW~ got your card! So cute LOVE IT! Thnx!
4 comments:
I'm responding to your comment!
I love pistachios! I'm getting your box of goodies ready. I just need to finish my cookies! I swear, I am haing THE BEST time this year making things and giving them to people! It's been so fun. I've gone all out this year. It's been a riot.
We unfortuneatly can't have seafood. David is allergic! But everything else sound delicious! Could ya send some recipes my way? I was thinking of a ham. Puerto Ricans always eat ham for Christmas, so I'll keep that tradition. Yum, I love wasill. Rosemary potatoes sound great too...All of it does! haha. Thanks Kam! BTW~ got your card! So cute LOVE IT! Thnx!
WOW...awesome, but glad I am not their neighbors! would get old quick and what a headache :)
That is awesome! I agree with Jakell though...I wonder what their neighbors think!
I think it actually looks spooky and ominous, especially when the lights are low. :)
Post a Comment