Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Par-ta!

I was trying to decide what to make for our Christmas Eve party.
I am a HUGE fan of Nutella!


YUM!! So I decided to make Nutella Rolls and decided I'd share the recipe!

NUTELLA ROLLS
(these amounts will make 16)

2 pkg. crescent rolls
13 oz. container Nutella (it's a hazelnut spread; found near the peanut butter)
1-2 bananas (optional)
powdered sugar

Spread out a crescent roll triangle, drop a spoonful of Nutella in the middle, add a slice of banana if that sounds good to you, and then wrap it up. Place these on a baking sheet (I'm a big fan of the Pampered Chef baking stones). Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and put them in the oven at 375 for about 15 minutes, or whenever they are golden.

And I decided to make a Cheese Ball! Here is the recipe for it!

CHEESE BALL

1 jar of Roka Blue Cheese
1 jar of New English Cheese
1 pkg of Cream Cheese

Mix all ingredients and put in the fridge to set. On some saran wrap, spread some crushed nuts (almonds are good, but today I am using pecans.) Scoop cheese onto nuts and from a ball.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! Those Nutella things sound soooooo stinking good. Thanks for sharing the recipe!!

Katelyn said...

mmm! I LOVE nutella as well. I will just eat it plain. haha.