Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Ornaments

Every year we have the tradition of getting a new Christmas Tree Ornament for our tree that represents our year. We found quite a few that we really liked and wanted to get, but they were always out of stock.
Here is what we finally decided on. I LOVE them. They aren't your traditional "yearly" ornaments. There no year on it or a specific event that it represents, but I think it pretty much covers our year.




There has been a lot of wishing and praying for a baby to come into our home. A baby to share our love and happiness with. There has been a lot of hoping as we hope for the chance to become parents with each opportunity and contact that we receive. And we have experienced a lot of Joy this year as we spend time together. Our lives are full of joy and happiness even in the small little family that we have. We are so thankful for this year and all that we have accomplished and experienced. We wouldn't change anything about it! It was a wonderful year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those. They are so cute!

Brandon and JaKell said...

just what I was going to say...love them!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon and JaKell said...

just what I was going to say...love them!!!!!!!!!!!