No snow where we live, out here in Sacramento. Ellen and I love the weather out here, and if we really want snow, the Sierra Nevada mountains are only an hour away, as is Lake Tahoe. What are you up to? I haven't heard from you in FOREVER. We have been married for almost 2 years now, no kids yet.
I know! I loved that Saturday storm! I even put up my Christmas tree. It is a real tree and since it was covered in snow when we took it home, we had to wait for it to melt before we could decorate it. :p
2 comments:
No snow where we live, out here in Sacramento. Ellen and I love the weather out here, and if we really want snow, the Sierra Nevada mountains are only an hour away, as is Lake Tahoe. What are you up to? I haven't heard from you in FOREVER. We have been married for almost 2 years now, no kids yet.
I know! I loved that Saturday storm! I even put up my Christmas tree. It is a real tree and since it was covered in snow when we took it home, we had to wait for it to melt before we could decorate it. :p
Post a Comment