Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Adoption.

I wish we knew what to tell you all, but when we know, you'll know. Hilary's dates were off so she is still pregnant.

Yes, we will more than likely be coming home this weekend, so we will see ya'll then.

Thanks for all the concern and care. We appreciate you all!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am torn by this post. Both excited for the future in store and sad that you have to come home without that little baby! Of course you will go back and get her when Hilary finally pops, but still...

All I can say is hang in there guys!! You know what to do for your little family and who are we to judge that?! You are doing and have done the right thing!

By the way Kamie, I love that new blog you sent me! That lady is AMAZING! I hope to have such blog entries some day.