Thursday, July 5, 2007

What does this building look like to you?


Upon first appearance I automatically thought it looked like a Funeral Home or Mortuary. I guess maybe it reminds me of the one in Ogden. But I thought the big Yellow letters were a little much for a funeral home. And it got busy in the evenings. We were driving around and I say another one... turns out it is a Steak and Seafood restaurant. I thought it was funny.

I notice random things about new places. Here is a house on a pretty busy road... Let's hope who ever lives here isn't a sleep walker. Apparently they aren't fans of Front Yards! :)

Here is the boat that won the Regatta. They were going super fast so it was hard to get pictures, but this one seemed to work well. They were super cool.

We watched the Sun go down while waiting for the fireworks. It was very very Pretty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, it looks like a mortuary, or even a "stake" house, but definatly not a steak house.
There's one in Lehi like that and it's a bank.
I wonder what the tower on top is for.