Thursday, July 19, 2007

Frank Gehry

So another one of my favorite architects is Frank Gehry. I think that he creates eye pleasing structues. He knows how to use line's to make your eye glide across the landscape. He has designed quite a few large conference centers/Ampitheaters, etc. When we were in Chicago we went to Ampitheater there. it was really neat and definantly a favorite!



Anyways, he has been commissioned to design a Resort of types in Lehi. Of course there has been a lot of controversy, but I think it is going to be great. I guess the ground breaking was suppose to be sometime last spring! I am excited to see the finished project! Here are the models for the project.

A 450 ft. (tallest building in Utah) five star hotel, convention center, 10,000 seat arena, wakeboarding lake, condos and shopping all designed by Frank Gehry has been announced at this site. When completed, it is sure to be one of the most visited locations in Utah. Construction is expected to begin Spring 2007.


Just a random thought by me!

No comments: