Friday, July 20, 2007

Anything Cooking!

Don't forget to check out our cooking blog! There are some good recipes on there! :) I am excited to try them out! Let me know your email and I will add you if you haven't been added yet. We want everyone's recipes! :) Feel free to drop by and give us any tips or cooking suggestions that you might have!

Email me at dustynkamie(at)gmail(dot)com if you have any suggestions or things that need to be changed! And of course your address so I can add you!

Thanks for participating!

anythingcooking.blogspot.com (remember, I would link it, but I am on a Mac and it doesn't seem to like me!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The family Cook Books are here. They look really good. I am very impressed with the results. They were worth it! I spent the day reading the recipes. Cook books have always been my favorite books to read. You couldn't tell by my waist line could ya? LOL Oh Wait, what waist line?

dust and kam said...

Yay!! I am excited! You have two for me, right? I will pay you when we get home!