Today I realized how much I take Dustyn for granted. I mean I take things for granted all the time. But today I realized I have a husband who is here to help me and to love and support me and sometimes I don't let him. I try to do things by myself. I know, I know, huge surprise. But when I am hurting, sad, worried or stessed, I hide. I don't let him help me or console me. I stay to myself and dig a little hole for me to hide in. That is what my instincts tell me to do. I have a hard time letting anyone help me... and everyone who knows me can agree.
I know that sometimes I am too busy hiding from my feelings, and emotions that I forget to love him like I should. I know he is hurting too. But I do love him more than I ever thought I could. He is the best husband ever and I know I am super lucky to have him. I don't know how it happened. I didn't deserve him, but I am thankful to have him!
So how do you change? I guess this is the first step. To realize the problem. I guess I am on my way. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
Post a Comment