Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunsets


Pennsylvania has the most amazing sunsets, every night! We try to take pictures, but they just don't look the same! These are from Friday, I think.






It rained HARD again! I am loving this rain. It is so cool!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

see there you go...that is ALOT of what it looked like here... alot like your top photo in color too...man you made my picture on my blog look way sad!!!

Anonymous said...

11 months 2 weeks and 1 day until WHAT??????????? your counter is cut off...how rude!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

okay thats better...thanks :0)

dust and kam said...

I wasn't even finished yet. Patience!! :)

Anonymous said...

ya, how was I to know that...gee

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh sunsets! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

by the way I was not saying that in a rude way at all..it was just funny how we posted the photos around the same time from the same night and ment...there you go as like..thats what it looked like here too...and your pictures explained it perfect..that is how I was trying to explaine it in words on my blog because my photo was hard to see, and yours showed it so well.not being rude, at all. i liked how well your pictures turned out and was joking because I took mine with my camera phone and you can hardly see it. Nothing against or towards you at all. sorry if you thought that.