So I am officially 28 now! Old, huh? I thought Gremlin just might make her apperance on this lucky day, but I guess she wasn't ready. That's okay! Who wants to share a birthday with their mom anyways? Ha ha. Just kidding!
We didn't do much today. Just drive around. The weather was nice today though! I am not missing the 100+ weather in Utah. Not excited to go back at all! Let alone the fire! Sheesh! Can you even breathe in the Valley? You'll have to go up North to get some clean air! Ha ha ha! Makes me want to come home. Ha ha.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes and thoughts and prayers! You guys are the best!
Thanks for the Lotion JaKell. Yes. I peaked before we came out to Pennsylvania! Bad, bad, bad ME!
And Thanks Dustyn for the Laptop! I still love it! Probably more than I should! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment