Friday, July 13, 2007

The Top 10 Reasons We Don't Love Pennsylvania (really it should be how PA is different that Utah, thats all!)


10. Toll Roads.
9. Speed Electronically Patrolled (we'll see how many tickets I have when I get home, blasted speed limits!).
8. Semi's on super narrow Roads/Road Construction. (More than Utah, if you can even imagine).
7. Road Kill.
6. Speed Limits.
5. One Way Streets.
4. Parking Meters.
3. Smoking.
2. Lack of Organization.
1. Not enough Friends and Family.


By the way it was a LOT easier to come up with the things we love! I can think of a lot more. This list was a bit forced!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys how goes it back east hope all is well call us if you need us to do anything, like water your horse I mean bruce,
Ryan & melissa and the BOYZ

Anonymous said...

nice map...doesn't even show where you are at!

dust and kam said...

Thanks Ryan and Melissa! You guys are great! I miss you! Tell the boys HI!!

Yes it does Jakell. We are in Pennsylvania. :)

Anonymous said...

duh! I mean the actual town. just being dumb!