Hilary is doing alright. She is still pregnant and miserable. She went to the doctor the other day and since she wasn't in active labor, they sent her home. He said that she is measuring more around 39 weeks so he wouldn't induce her yet. But he will within a week if she hasn't had the baby yet. She is thinking Castor Oil is sounding good at this point... on a bumpy road. :) We hope the baby decides to come soon.
7 comments:
Well, it's not the news we wanted, but I'm glad you've seen her or talked to her. That will help you guys to pass the time. It does remind me of my 2nd pregnancy, a story you probably don't want to hear. It was earlier on, like my 20th week, and I was measuring small, so the doctor changed my due date. Kevin was born exactly 28 days later than my orginal due date! I SO don't wish that for you guys!
We are all just thinking of you and praying for you and wishing you all the best. Take care!!
Yes, I skipped Sunday School to come home and check your blog!
glad to hear your update... and that all is okay, take care.
Hey castor oil works (sometimes), but not always, I used it for your Dad when he was so stubborn. Didn't work. Used it one other time and it did. Don't remenber which one it was. Took the castor oil and rode in the old pickup to Elsinore and back on the canal road, several times each way. Bumpiest road we could find. Uncle Arden then decided he would try a sure thing, grabbed my hand and started running down the street. I either had to run or fall on my big belly. All that did was embarass me really alot. Rick came exactly the day he wanted too, July 19. I remenber those days wishing how I could get it over with. When it finally does it is so worth the wait.
We wonder how things are going all the time with you guys. I guess you know that alot of prayers, best wishes and hope is being sent your way, and Hilary's. We love you, and your little gremlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Grandma! And Debbie! And Jakell!
Thank you for the update! And I am with Grandma Dotson - do what it takes to get that baby here! Castor oil, long walks (or running-haha!), bumpy car rides, etc. You guys are great to be there for her through all this. I know it must be financially back breaking, but you wont regret it later.
Well, since little Gremlin has decided to stall for a while, I have come to the conclusion that she wants to celebrate her birthday with Grandpa! She must be a really smart kid. So let's just shoot for Thursday and share a birthday with me!
Yay for Grandpa and "Gremlin" having double birthday parties! But Gremlin will still get all the attention!
Happy Birthday Gremlin on Thursday!
Post a Comment