Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tagged!!

Four jobs I've held:
1. Smead Manufacturing.
2. Decker Lake Youth Center... oh wait, did it say "held" :)
3. Super Target.
4. Classic Motors.

Four movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Moulin Rouge.
2. Flicka.
3. 10 Things I Hate about You.
4. A Walk to Remember.

Four places I have lived:
1. Richfield, Utah.
2. Orem, Utah.
3. Cedar City, Utah.
4. Mt. Pleasant, Utah.

Four shows I watch:
1. Big Brother 8 (just started that!!)
2. One Tree Hill.
3. Good Eats.
4. Iron Chef America.

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Chicago, Illinois.
2. Wilmington, North Carolina.
3. Bainbridge, Georgia.
4. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Four favorite foods:
1. Thai Food.
2. Breakfast Food.
3. Fresh Mex Grill.
4. Pizza from Pier 49.

Four websites I visit:
1. MySpace.
2. Blogger.
3. Yahoo.
4. KSL.

Four people I am tagging:
1. Aunty Amy
2. Claudia
3. Danyl
4. Tina
(really I want everyone to do it! :) YAY!)

No comments: