Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Baby...

She still isn't ready to come. Hilary is doing alright, but uncomfortable. I wish we had more to report, but when anything happens, ya'll will be the first to know! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You :)

Poor Hilary

Take care

Rick said...

Dear baby Gremlin,
I guess it is time for Grandpa to have a little chat with you. I would really rather call you by your name, but don't know what it is yet. Anyway, it is time for you to make your appearance into the world! That will make a lot of people very happy. I'm sure your birthmother is ready to have this pregnancy thing behind her. You new Mommy and Daddy have been anxiously and nervously waiting for your entrance, and everyone here at home is waiting for the big news.
Ever since I have heard that Hilary decided to ask your new mommy and daddy to raise you, we have all had a love growing in our hearts for you. We have gotten to have a great love for a baby that we still know nothing about, but love more than you will ever know. We are so excited to have a new addition to our family, that we are beside ourselves waiting for the big day. It is through our faith and love that we keep waiting with open arms. We will promise you that we will dedicate our lives to you and help provide everything you will need to grow up strong and happy. With all the aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews, grandmas and grandpas, and good friends here waiting for you, there is no reason to be scared and remain hidden from all the love we have to share.
So as your grandpa, I'm asking you to hurry along your way, and get home to all of us waiting for you!
And to your birthmother, we pray for a speedy delivery, and a quick recovery. We love you and want the best for you!
So hurry home!
I love you and your mother!
Grandpa Rick!!!

Amy said...

Kamie, how can you read your dad's sweet letter and not just boo-hoo?! Of course, most of us could say ditto to every word.

There is one thing I know for sure, throw due dates out the window. Babies come when they are ready. "Early" or "late" they DO NOT care. Little Gremlin is receiving very special instruction right now, wouldn't you hate to interrupt that? That's how I choose to look at it at least. Somehow it makes the waiting a little more bearable. All our love and prayers are still sent your way!

Brandon and JaKell said...

I agree with Amy...ditto to that!

I also think before babies are born they still have that special connection with heaven and I am sure she isn't quite ready to leave Hanna, talking about her wonderful parents and what a good mommy and daddy she is going to have...as much as we want to meet her here, We know she will come when she is ready and will be well worth the wait and we pray Hilary will have a wonderful and smooth delivery.

Gremlin,
The kids can't wait to meet you!!!!! And CamRee is trying hard not to give out hints because she wants to tell everyone your name sooo bad! Tell Hanna we love her too and we will meet you soon!!!

Love,
Brandon, JaKell and kids

Anonymous said...

j/c what does Hilary's doctor think about her going over two weeks? I thought it is too hard on your body and can cause some problems because the placenta or something starts to shrink and deteriate after 40 weeks...I know alot of people do, just seems like I have heard that someplace. I am suprised he/she has not started her. Poor Hilary...that last month is so long and wearing on you as it is. Hope Gremlin comes soon so Hilary can be confortable again too. Tell her hello and we are thinking of her...I don't know what I would do if I ever went over that far...and in the middle of summer!!!! Well still waiting for the news, hope all is good and oyu two are having a great vacation as well.