Hey-Looks like you are having fun! Ryan would trade places with you in a heartbeat, it's the big 10 year reunion today!! I also think you should tell Gremlin to hurry up! Have fun!!
You are going to have to make sure that is her birthday.. That is a really cool date...and not many people have the same month, day, and year... 01/01/01, 02/02/02, 03/03/03, 04/04/04, 05/05/05, and 06/06/06, and now gremlin will have 07/07/07.. I guess the previous one before that would have to be 12/12/12 dec 12 1912... Pretty Special.. Maybe you had better insist that they start her late tonight to be sure and get that date! That would be cool!!! And Happy Birthday Tomorrow, Kam! We probably won't be where we can use the computer, but we'll try and call! Love ya
I would have to agree with your dad. Start her tonight. I can't even imagine how anxious you all are. I hope Hilary is feeling good, a week over due date is tough. Plus, I was the one who guessed Kamie's 7-7-07 birthday for the birth. Glad to see you are sight seeing. Enjoy!!
I think it is kinda funny that the picture of the DC Temple looks like a painting. We forgot the Memory Card for the Camera so I just took it with my phone, but for some reason it looks like a painting.
7 comments:
Looks like you got to see a lot of famous places in DC.
Hope you are having a good time.
Take care!
Dad
Glad you guys are having fun, tell that baby to hurry up...
Hey-Looks like you are having fun! Ryan would trade places with you in a heartbeat, it's the big 10 year reunion today!! I also think you should tell Gremlin to hurry up! Have fun!!
Come on Ryan! The ten year would be fun! Ha ha ha! Have fun with that though! I really was going to come with you Melissa, but maybe in 5 more years!
We'll have a talk with Gremlin! :) Maybe she wants to give me a really good birthday present! 07/07/07 And who doesn't want that birthday!
You are going to have to make sure that is her birthday.. That is a really cool date...and not many people have the same month, day, and year...
01/01/01, 02/02/02, 03/03/03, 04/04/04, 05/05/05, and 06/06/06, and now gremlin will have 07/07/07.. I guess the previous one before that would have to be 12/12/12 dec 12 1912...
Pretty Special.. Maybe you had better insist that they start her late tonight to be sure and get that date! That would be cool!!!
And Happy Birthday Tomorrow, Kam!
We probably won't be where we can use the computer, but we'll try and call!
Love ya
I would have to agree with your dad. Start her tonight. I can't even imagine how anxious you all are. I hope Hilary is feeling good, a week over due date is tough. Plus, I was the one who guessed Kamie's 7-7-07 birthday for the birth.
Glad to see you are sight seeing.
Enjoy!!
I think it is kinda funny that the picture of the DC Temple looks like a painting. We forgot the Memory Card for the Camera so I just took it with my phone, but for some reason it looks like a painting.
Post a Comment