I got on the internet and made a reservation. I was able to rent a compact SUV at a much lower rate than we were paying for the Aveo. Blah! So we drove to the Pittsburgh Airport to make the switch.
So we turned in the car and went to Alamo. They told us that we could not rent a car with a Debit card if we didn't have a return flight. Of course we don't have a credit card... and no matter how much I tried to pursude him... nothing. I tried to explain why we didn't have a return flight. He didn't care. He finally tried to swipe my Visa Debit card and it went without problems. So he let us rent a car.
We went out to pick up our rental and of course it was a Saturn Vue. Everyone knows my love for Saturns. Blah. Then we got in. It is SO nice! Leather interior, CRUISE, CD player, power everything... it is wonderful! I don't know if we are blinded by the Aveo... but at one point we actually considered purchasing one in a future date. It drives so nicely and is everything we ever wanted in a car!
It makes me mad that we payed twice as much to drive that stupid AVEO for a week! But the Vue is so much better! We'll see what we think once we get back to our luxurious Toyota's. I miss the Toyota's.
1 comment:
I like the vue, I would much rather have that than the Aveo, and they get better gas mileage than my XL-7
Post a Comment