I thought you said that the fireworks weren't very good. THey lool pretty awesome to me. That is neat to have them come off of a boat and the tall buildings too.. You didn't miss much back here... pretty fast!
They were good! I guess it just wasn't Richfield. We weren't sitting right under them in Grandma backyard. (i believe this is the first year I have ever been gone for the 4th, but I would for sure come back) But it was fun. We were sitting in the middle of a bridge with our feel dangling off. Nice cool river breeze.
But apparently Richfield's weren't that great this year, so we didn't miss out.
OK here's where I'm weird. Everyone in town is talking about the fireworks and I think I'm the only one who liked them! They were different and they didn't last as long, but I thought they drug out too long last year and it was just the same thing over and over. There were lots that went off all together and they seemed more(I don't know word I want here) maybe delicate or fine, with more detail and variety. I just thought they ended sudden and you didn't know it was over. When I was a kid they had a WELCOME one and a THE END one with a neat waterfall in there too.
4 comments:
I thought you said that the fireworks weren't very good. THey lool pretty awesome to me. That is neat to have them come off of a boat and the tall buildings too..
You didn't miss much back here...
pretty fast!
ya, no kidding those looked awesome, Richfields weren't the greatest this year...they must have went cheap! :0)
They were good! I guess it just wasn't Richfield. We weren't sitting right under them in Grandma backyard. (i believe this is the first year I have ever been gone for the 4th, but I would for sure come back) But it was fun. We were sitting in the middle of a bridge with our feel dangling off. Nice cool river breeze.
But apparently Richfield's weren't that great this year, so we didn't miss out.
OK here's where I'm weird. Everyone in town is talking about the fireworks and I think I'm the only one who liked them! They were different and they didn't last as long, but I thought they drug out too long last year and it was just the same thing over and over. There were lots that went off all together and they seemed more(I don't know word I want here) maybe delicate or fine, with more detail and variety. I just thought they ended sudden and you didn't know it was over. When I was a kid they had a WELCOME one and a THE END one with a neat waterfall in there too.
Post a Comment