But I almost think that it is time that I cut my hair. It is falling out faster than I can catch it. At least when it is short I don't feel like I am losing all my hair. Oh well. Who knows. The troubles of me...
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Just one question...
It always bugs me when I go to the store to buy Shampoo and Conditoner. They give you a large bottle of Shampoo and the Conditioner is about 1/4 of the size. I don't know about you, but I use just as much Conditioner as I do Shampoo... actually more. So why don't they give you a large Conditioner and a smaller Shampoo? Just Wondering. I guess they make more money.

But I almost think that it is time that I cut my hair. It is falling out faster than I can catch it. At least when it is short I don't feel like I am losing all my hair. Oh well. Who knows. The troubles of me...
But I almost think that it is time that I cut my hair. It is falling out faster than I can catch it. At least when it is short I don't feel like I am losing all my hair. Oh well. Who knows. The troubles of me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I completely agree! The should make the conditioner bottles bigger than the shampoo bottles!
I am totally in agreement too! I always get frustrated when I have to buy new conditioner, but not shampoo.
Exactly! We should write letters!
Post a Comment