Last night I was sleeping nice and peacefully. Around 4:30 or so a STUPID BEETLE flew right in my ear! :P Of course I got up and tried to find it... and I couldn't. I even woke Dustyn up. I am sure he appreciated that! So I tried to go back to sleep knowing that the minute I did I would get a friendly visitor! Blah! They are not my friends! So I laid there with the sheet over my head and finally, eventually I fell back asleep! Those dang beetles are driving my nuts! Why don't they like Dustyn! Grrr...
4 comments:
How do beetles drive your nuts???
That's a good question! I will have to ask the beetle!
Beetles are cool. But, you should seriously ask for a different room.
ya, but it is mostly our fault. We opened the window for fresh air. Oh well. :)
Post a Comment