If you are a reader of mine, feel free to drop me note! I love comments and seeing who stops by! So this post is for all my readers! Drop me a note! :) Thanks for stopping by!
Hi! Hey, I tried to email you through hotmail and through MySpace. I'm not sure if you're better my hotmail emails. And, there is an error message everytime that I send you a MySpace email. Grr! Anyways, just wanted to say hi.
You guys need to get over this e-mail problem and get on with this baby thing, or have you guys fogotten what brought you together? You know, a Baby? a Birth? Ya, I know, be patient and shut UP? Sorry! Anyway, I am dad from Richfield. And my birthday is not July 26th! You two are Hilaryious!!! Love you all! Dad
Maybe you should have a little chat with Gremlin. I for one, am miserable. Unfortunately, Kamie and Dustyn are stuck with me way beyond baby stuff. Poor them!
Well Hilary, I guess I am going to have to have a talk with little Gremlin, but it looks like I'm going to have to wait until she gets back home. And then she will get some grandpa talk, and I'll straighten things out!! And as far as being stuck, NOT! We are happy to have you as a member of our family! You are always welcome with us and hope that you know that. We are all so excited and happy for Kamie and Dustyn, and for your sharing your little gremlin with us. Hope all is going well, and hope your miserable feelings will be changing SOON! Love you guys! Dad
10 comments:
I'm here! I'm Hilary from PA!
Hi Hilary! :)
Hi! Hey, I tried to email you through hotmail and through MySpace. I'm not sure if you're better my hotmail emails. And, there is an error message everytime that I send you a MySpace email. Grr! Anyways, just wanted to say hi.
Yeah, I have no idea if you got any of my emails either! Grr...
Bummer.
You guys need to get over this e-mail problem and get on with this baby thing, or have you guys fogotten what brought you together?
You know, a Baby? a Birth?
Ya, I know, be patient and shut UP?
Sorry!
Anyway, I am dad from Richfield. And my birthday is not July 26th!
You two are Hilaryious!!!
Love you all!
Dad
I am really sorry! I don't know why I put that on there wrong... but I fixed it! :)
Rick,
Maybe you should have a little chat with Gremlin. I for one, am miserable. Unfortunately, Kamie and Dustyn are stuck with me way beyond baby stuff. Poor them!
Hilary
nah... not poor us! Yay us!!
Well Hilary,
I guess I am going to have to have a talk with little Gremlin, but it looks like I'm going to have to wait until she gets back home. And then she will get some grandpa talk, and I'll straighten things out!! And as far as being stuck, NOT! We are happy to have you as a member of our family! You are always welcome with us and hope that you know that. We are all so excited and happy for Kamie and Dustyn, and for your sharing your little gremlin with us.
Hope all is going well, and hope your miserable feelings will be changing SOON!
Love you guys!
Dad
Post a Comment