Friday, July 6, 2007

Baby Zebra

So before we came to Pennsylvania Dustyn I were in Old Navy and we found two of the cutest onsies! Dustyn picked one and I picked one!

Here is my favorite:

Here is Dustyn's favorite:

6 comments:

Onda Vee Dotson said...

Happy Birthday Kamie!!!!!!!!!!

Onda Vee Dotson said...

Happy birthday Kamie!!!! I hope you have a great day, and you get what you are hoping for on your birthday. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys. We sure hope all works out "GREAT" with you little gremlin. We love you!
Grandma & Grandpa Dotson

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Kamie! Anything fun planned today? What's the latest on Gremlin? I hope you can't read this because you are at the hospital waiting for her to arrive!

Anonymous said...

Ditto!! Happy Birthday Kamie~
I hope its been a good one.

dust and kam said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! You all are the best!

Unknown said...

I want these onsies...like bad. So cute!! Old Navy, really!?!