Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lazy Day

Today has been kinda lazy. We went to an Art Museum at the University at Johnstown. Then we went to downtown Johnstown to look for another Museum that was suppose to be on Main Street. We walked up and down main street and nothin. Apparently it is not there anymore. Now Dustyn is taking a nap. A long nap. I thought about going walking, but well... nah. I will just blog about it instead. Ha ha. Sadly enough, it's true. I need to get out more.
By the way, I did not take this picture, or any of the pictues of the major cities.

It has been a beautiful day here. The skies are blue and have pretty fluffy clouds. It is so nice and pleasant here. It got to 76 degrees today. So nice. I do not miss the blistering heat in Utah.

I just walked down to the lobby so I could sit on a real couch instead of the bed. And, it kinda looks like storm clouds are moving in, but the sky is super pretty. This picture isn't great, but you get the idea. I should have went and got the camera. My phone just doesn't take great pictures like it use to. Oh well.


We are hoping that Gremlin decides to come meet us today! I bet Hilary would be okay with that too. I can only imagine how uncomfortable she is. I do not envy her.

5 comments:

Katelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katelyn said...

How do you know so fast after someone leaves a comment?? You are speedy.

Adamo said...

I LOVE the pictures you are taking! It's awesome that you get to see so much of the area while waiting for your little girl! I suppose I should make my own account...I always just log in under my hubbies...but anyway, I saw that you commented on my blog, so I thought maybe I should comment on yours too! I've never been to PA, so I love to see all the places you're going. Okay, I'll end my novel now!
~Claudia

dust and kam said...

It sends me an email! :D

dust and kam said...

Thanks for commenting Claudia! I am glad you found me! :) I need to visit Oregon. I have never been there either. But it looks super pretty!